3D2N Redang Island Trip @ Laguna Redang July 2018 Part 2

by - Sunday, August 19, 2018

Initially, I wanted to wake up at 5am+ to catch the early sunrise.

But, it didn't happened. Hahaha.
It's a vacation and my bf is not a morning person. So we decided to sleep in. 
Until it was time for breakfast. 
Breakfast starts at 7 a.m. - 10 a.m. but usually early birds(like us) get the advantage of getting this beautiful beach view, while sipping a cup of coffee. ;)


The Sunrise view that we thought we missed but turned out didn't.
We're so lucky to get this view, while enjoying our breakfast ;)

Buffet breakfast. The Pancake was good! 





After having our breakfast, we went to take a stroll along the white sand Long Beach.


Le Bf became walking-bag holder. Hahaha!

So good to have someone else carrying your bag for you. Hahaha

The Follow-Me-To pose. XP


Bf as Photographer in training. Haha!


9.15 a.m. -Briefing before snorkeling trip.
9.30 a.m. - Depart for Marine Park snorkeling session.

There is a conservation fund to Marine Park which is NOT included in our snorkeling package.
Malaysian @ RM5.00 per adult and RM2.00 per child / 
Non-Malaysian @ RM30.00 per adult and RM15.00 per child 

Marine Park is indeed beautiful. Imagine walking at white sand beach and crystal clear tortoise-coloured water. If only it wasn't so many tourists around.

Marine Park

Crystal clear water that you can even spot some fishes swimming around from the bridge.

There is underwater photography service provided. 
The photographer will help you to take a few under-water photos using his camera. He will guide you in certain poses too. And the first and most important advice is, please remove your life jacket before the photo session. Otherwise you'll regret it when you get to see your photos. 

It's certainly our first time doing this and there goes our first kiss under-water. Hahaha! But sorry guys, that's not for public. Will keep it to ourselves (just because we didn't look too good in it. HAHAHA!)

P/S: We were so excited after the photo session and kept looking forward until 7 p.m. to get to see our photos.
The photography service is free but if you like the photos you have to pay RM 7 for each photo in soft copy, they will transfer it to your smartphones.
However, do not expect the photo quality to be superb as the photo-editing isn't that good honestly. We were quite disappointed with the photos.
But still we bought them for those good memories.



Was concentrating on holding my breath until I forgot to smile. 



Finally managed to smile 
but why he never tell me my hair is blocking more than half of my face? 
WHY?!

I think the fish stole all the attention. >.<

Couldn't be more grateful to have found you in my life. <3



At about 11.30 a.m., we gathered at the jetty and ready to leave this beautiful place. 


I kinda like the above photo with leading lines toward the couple + jetty.
It would have been perfect if the couple were us. Hahaha.
How I wish to have photographer to travel with us, without charging us of course.
Any volunteers? ;P

Goodbye and please stay as beautiful as you are 

Around 3 p.m., there is another open sea snorkeling trip. 
That's right. They sure think you can't get enough of it. Haha.

This time we literally outnumbered the fish present there. 
But luckily he swam further away from the crowd to scout out the area and found an area where previously someone left some food for the fishes and therefore that area still has quite a number of fishes, then he came back and lead me there.


Yes this is what I mean by there's more tourists than fishes. Haha. 



Lucky shot of him trying to lead me forward.

Really LUCKY SHOT cause I didn't know what I captured actually, just blindly pressing the button. I thought I was recording videos. Haha.


Finally a clearer photo. 

Really struggled so much taking photos using my phone blindly as I could hardly see anything on my screen.
Should seriously consider getting an action camera. Lol.
Never-ending spending on camera and camera-related gears ever since I started photography as hobby.





Selfie using my phone blindly cause I really couldn't see anything in my phone screen under such bright condition.
I showed him this photo and asked 'Can you guess who is this?'
He thought for some time before saying 'It's you??'
I said, 'Har... You can't even recognize your own gf is it?'
He replied, 'Can you please tell me which part of it is recognizable?'

Hahaha. OK. He wins.

After dinner, we went searching for Blue Tears. Previously I came across a blog where the author managed to found Blue Tears around here. He was excited as he has never heard of it. 
But sadly this time we couldn't see any. :'(
Oh well, wish us better luck next time! 

Initially I planned to take some Milky Way photos, cause it was the perfect new moon phase.
But the cloud coverage was 90% consecutively for two days so I gave up on that idea.

I looked at the sky and asked him, ‘为什么连天都要帮你的?’
{Why even the clouds are on your side?}
Immediately he gets what I meant.
He couldn't be happier. LOL.


Ended up we spent the night with a relaxed romantic walk along the long beach. <3




You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram